The book any parent can trust to guide them through the highs and lows of parenthood, whether preparing for your baby to arrive, have just welcomed your little one into the world, or are well into the fourth trimester, this nurturing and honest guide will ensure parents feel supported and informed throughout their baby’s first year.
From postpartum recovery to establishing a routine and looking out for signs to start weaning, Marie Louise will guide parents through each stage of their baby’s development. Packed with interesting facts, the most up-to-date insights and bringing together a whole host of childcare experts, parents can find everything they need to feel calm and confident about the exciting months ahead.
- Marie Louise helps answer new parents’ most burning questions:
- Navigating the first 48 hours, right up until baby’s first birthday
- Post partum mental and physical health
- Postpartum nutrition
- Mental health in the fourth trimester
- Returning to exercise
- How to get your baby to sleep
- Going back to work (or not)